A low-cost platform for evaluating and developing with the low-power iCE40LP1K FPGA. The board provides access to general-purpose I/O and includes capacitive-touch buttons and LEDs.
The board is powered and programmed via USB. An on-board microcontroller enables 2-way communication with the iCE40HX1K FPGA.
The free iCEcube2TM development tool controls programming, accesses virtual I/O functions, and runs the included demos. The tools can be downloaded from the Lattice website.
- Low power, small Footprint iCE40LP1K FPGA in 84-pin QFNS package
- USB programming, debugging, virtual I/O functions, and power supply
- Four user LEDs
- Four capacitive-touch buttons
- 3.3 MHz clock source
- 1Mbit SPI serial configuration PROM
- Supported by Lattice iCEcube2 design software
- 63 LVCMOS/LVTTL (3.3V) digital I/O connections on 0.1” through-hole connections
- Supports third-party I/O expansion boards and modules, including 3.3V Arduino Shield boards (requires additional sockets, not supplied)